Saturday, January 8, 2011

Slides of Life


I sat down with two (Large) boxes of slides, negatives and a few prints my Dad sent me. I started about 10 in the morning and ended around 10 that night, did take time for dinner and a Mary.
I've started with the slides and have them in Month and Year order. 1959 to 1989. There are a lot of slides without dates stamped on them, this will take more time. I hope to have these all on the computer and a web address for my family to get a look at the old times.
Thanks Dad for taking all those pictures!
What wonderful memories. But why did my oldest sister get so many damn photos, shes about 60% of the lot. Anyway thats another story.
I have only but about 300 on the computer so far.
It may take a lot longer then I thought.
Here is a picture of me about "20" years ago. This is my first time dancing at Disneyland, Mid 80,s. The group I danced with is The Orange Blossom Cloggers. We are on the old Space stage before it was covered. I believe this is Nov and it is a private party for the National Square Dance Association. Who new in a short time I would be cast in Parades.
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment